Join us at our free breastfeeding support group. We are here to support you practically and emotionally on your breastfeeding journey – whether you are breastfeeding a newborn or older child, have a question on starting or stopping breastfeeding, are experiencing discomfort or need to chat through any concerns. You are also very welcome to come along to socialise!
Location: Hale End Library
Day and Time: Fridays 10.30am to 12pm (Term Time Only)
- There is no need to book and please come as you are.
- Siblings and a supportive partner/relative/friend welcome. We aren’t a woman only group.
- Pregnant families are very welcome also, it’s a lovely way to prepare for a new arrival.
- We have toys to keep babies and toddlers entertained.
- There is a small car park behind the library that can be used while attending the group.
- We have teas, coffee and biscuits available.