Vincent Green is and attractive green close to Highams Park town centre situated between on Vincent Road to the north and the River Ching to the south. A popular children’s play area is situated at the eastern end of the green.
Although Vincent Green is not officially designated as a village green it is considered as such by some local people, as it is host to the annual Highams Park Day fete arranged by the Highams Park Society each July.
Vincent Green previously formed part of the grounds of a building that was known locally as the “Manor House” or “Stretman’s Farm”. The building fell into disrepair after the First World War and some of its grounds were sold off in the 1930’s to accommodate Highams Park School and its playing fields. The building itself was demolished in the early 1950’s and the flats in Vincent Road now occupy the site.